Three Kids and a Dog

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Are Girls Easier Than Boys?

That's the question. Or maybe the question should be are second children easier than the first? So far, I would say yes to both. I know it has only been almost six months since we've had a little girl in our lives but I don't remember Austen being this agreeable and easy going his first six months of life. I mean this kid barely ever cries including when her brother bops her in the head with a toy or when I accidentally cut her finger trying to cut her nails! (Just a bandaid needed even though she bled a lot but wouldn't you know she never even made a face!)

She is a super easy kid too to put to bed. Put her in her crib a little bit drowsy and she'll entertain herself until she drops off to sleep. That was so not Austen even though he wasn't a bad sleeper. Go out to eat at a restaurant and she'll smile at you the whole time from her car seat while you're eating your food.

So what has my easy kid been up to lately? See for yourself below.



1 Comments:

  • Oh my gosh, she needs to stop getting sooo big soooo fast!

    My take - the second (and third) are way more easy than the first! I think with the first we don't really know what we are doing.

    Whatever the reason - we as moms are just grateful beyond belief that #2, 3, 4, 5..... are easier that #1!

    Can't wait to see both this weekend!

    By Blogger Busy Mom, at 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home