Three Kids and a Dog

Sunday, September 16, 2012

My Animal Lover

Peyton really likes animals.

Her favorite movie right now is Black Beauty and she is a big fan of horses. I think I was 8 or 9 when I fell in love with horses. Not Peyton. She's 2 and she thinks they are awesome.

She also loves to sing Old MacDonald Had a Farm. Then she'll stop and ask, what did he have on the farm, mommy? And you'll have to say a pig or a cow and then she'll make the appropriate noise and continue singing. It's one of my favorite moments when I hear her go around and ask me, Tom and Austen - one after the other - what he had on the farm.

Peyton also likes to take care of her dog, Adler, like she is one of her babies. Here's a video of Peyton giving Adler some extra special love.



I love that she loves Adler just as much as I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home