Three Kids and a Dog

Sunday, September 09, 2012

Austen Starts Kindergarten

Last week was Austen's official first day of kindergarten.  Sort of anticlimactic when your kid has essentially been going to school since he was 3 months old (complete with backpacks, supplies, inside/outside shoes, etc.) but nonetheless, an important milestone that we wanted to make a big deal out of and mark with some official photos.

We were thinking Austen might have been a suburban kid by the time kindergarten rolled around but like many families in this real estate market, we're still in the city - at least for one more year.  Even so, I think Austen will get a first rate kindergarten education and beyond from his Montessori school.

Still, I can't believe that my first born is headed to kindergarten.  In the blink of an eye, I'm sure I will be saying, I can't believe he's off to college. So here are some pics of Austen's first day so I can freeze this moment in time.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home