Three Kids and a Dog

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Where Are We Going After?

Austen has a better social schedule these days then I do. In fact, he is my social schedule. From birthday parties to playdates to sleepovers to t-ball and swimming, I don’t know if I’m coming or going half the time. I’m afraid to even think how crazy it will be when Peyton starts getting involved in these activities.

Anyway, I think we’ve created a monster as Austen always wants to know what the next thing we are going to be doing is! Now, don’t get me wrong, this kid could play in his room by himself for hours with just his cars and sometimes he prefers this but his common refrain is “Mommy, after nap, where are we going? Mommy, after school, where are we going? Mommy, after swimming, where are we going?” He’s a busy little kid who is constantly on the move.

Since Friday, he went on a field trip to the nature museum with his class; Great America on Saturday with his good friends from school; swim lessons on Sunday with more good friends from school; and Uncle Mickey's birthday party Sunday afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home