Three Kids and a Dog

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Adler's Xmas


Xmas Eve and Xmas Day were pretty eventful days for Adler. Usually she requires lots of sleep during the day but the last two days, we didn't let her sleep much. Xmas eve, Tom and I were home so she followed us around all day. Then my parents came over for church and dinner. I think the only time she slept was when we were in church.

Xmas Day was a real treat for Adler, we woke her up early to make the trip out to the burbs for Xmas - first with my family then with Tom's. Adler had fun playing outside with her cousin Clarence -- a yellow lab. Afterwards, we made the trek to Tom's family where she sat admiring the turkey on the counter for most of the evening. Tom's brother said it would be Adler's last holiday with the family as we would be bringing the baby next year and not Adler. I wonder if that's true. Will we have our hands full with a baby and not pay much attention to Adler anymore? I hope not, but I know some of that attention Adler gets will have to be shared. I sure hope she's good at sharing.

1 Comments:

  • that's a great picture of Adler!

    Merry Christmas.

    Perry, 44

    By Blogger Perry, at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home