Three Kids and a Dog

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Adler's World Begins to Change


It seems like Adler doesn't know her "fort" (the place between the wall and the bed of our second bedroom) is gone. Or maybe she does know and she doesn't care.

We have a pretty much empty room now and she still goes in there and sleeps up against the wall. I'm trying to figure out what is so special about that wall.

I think that's the wall that our baby crib is going to go against so I wonder if she'll be sleeping under the crib! Come to think of it - I don't think she'll fit!

2 Comments:

  • Dogs do seem to like to sleep and lounge in all the same places. Does Adler sleep in there even when you guys are home watching TV? My dog always wanted to be by me so if I was awake, she was in the same room.

    By Blogger Perry, at 2:02 PM  

  • If we were home, she'd make sure she was sleeping by us. But she's getting more independent in her older years. Hitting her pillow for bedtime a full two hours or so before we even go to bed or going into this room by herself and taking a nap. Dogs are certainly funny animals.

    By Blogger Adler's Mom, at 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home