Three Kids and a Dog

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Adler's New Room


Tom and I just finished setting up the crib for the new baby. I wanted to get some pictures of it to send to my aunt since she was generous enough to purchase it for us. As I was taking the picture, guess who shows up in the shot?? Hard to guess that it was Adler! She was curious about the crib. Wasn't afraid to go under it (she fits by the way) and she almost jumped right up and into it!

Can't wait til the baby gets here and she gets driven nuts because she won't be able to see over the crib bumper to see the baby in the crib! I guess you're not supposed to leave those on anyway when they are infants because it contributes to SIDS. But they are so darn cute.

2 Comments:

  • Looks awesome! Adler will be a good protector for the baby. By the way, I always left the crib bumper on and both of your nieces are just fine!!

    Nina

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:32 PM  

  • Adler's gonna love her new companion.

    By Blogger Perry, at 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home