Three Kids and a Dog

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Adler's New Friend


Well, the presents just keep pouring in for the baby. I don't think Adler knows which presents are hers and which aren't. Our latest present from my Uncle Frank and Aunt Barbara was a hit with Adler. It was a Pottery Barn Kids little lion rocker. It was just Adler's size too! She loved it and they became fast friends. Sometimes I would walk past the room and find Adler in there licking the lion. Hope she likes our kid as much!

4 Comments:

  • I wonder if dogs know the difference between stuffed animals and real ones. I guess the stuffed one move a little less.

    By Blogger Perry, at 2:16 PM  

  • They probably have a little different smell too Perry.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:12 PM  

  • Karyn,

    I know you're busy at work but you've just been tagged

    you're it

    perry

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:48 PM  

  • Karyn,

    It would be a gas to get a picture of Adler between Mia and Ryan's Pottery Barn rocking horse and the lion.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home