Three Kids and a Dog

Monday, July 30, 2018

Hailey's BF Max

The cutest couple!
Each year, Hailey becomes obsessed with some boy. Last year it was Phillip. This year it was Max. At the end of the school year, Hailey kept asking me for a play date with Max. Now, her class is pretty big and there's a drop off and a pick up line so you don't really get to go in and put faces with names so I had no idea who Max was. Add to that that Hailey kept telling me that Max wasn't in her class but in the other class and I now have almost 60 kids to wade through and figure out who Max is.

I mean how can I deny my youngest from having a play date with someone considering she never asks for them and the only time she does, she wants boys to play with her. So I did the only thing I could and I went straight to the directory which I had squirreled away at the beginning of the school year. I found two kids named Max in that class but they lived in different towns so I put Hailey on a mission. Ask Max what town he lives in or what his last name is. She did her homework and I was able to figure out which Max and that I had met the mom before as I thought she worked at the school at one time. I emailed her for a play date and she did one better and invited Hailey to Max's birthday party this summer. Now, I had to leave a World Cup party early to drive Hailey to Pirate's Cove amusement park for this birthday party but Hailey was so excited that I was excited for her to see Max again.

To say she had a great time is an understatement. She kept following poor Max around but Max didn't seem to mind. He happily obliged to playing with her and I could see why they were thick as thieves at school too. So you make the decision - Hailey's BF as in best friend or BF as in boyfriend? I for one think they make a cute couple! When should I break it to her that he won't be going to her school next year as he's a few months older and off to kindergarten?!


Hailey looks so big here and Max is right behind her

Here he is helping her with the seatbelt

Hailey's gift to Max


It was a pirate party!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home