Three Kids and a Dog

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Peyton's Daddy Daughter Dance

Only one more year for Peyton to go solo with her Dad to the elementary school sponsored Daddy Daughter Dance. After that Hailey will have to join and I'm sure Peyton won't like that too much although Tom said she pretty much hangs out with her friends the whole time they are there so maybe Hailey, who is definitely more of a Daddy's girl, will be his sidekick when he's there (although I know Tom does love hanging out with the other Dads too).

This year's theme was Emojis so Peyton wore an Emoji bracelet and a different dress of her choosing (non Emoji). Her dad picked her up a corsage (ordered by me) and she had fun dancing to her favorite tunes, partaking in the raffle (no she didn't win) and going out for ice cream at the end of the night with her friends.

I know she looks forward to this night every year but mostly because she doesn't have to share her Dad with either of her siblings.

I did double duty that night taking Austen to a soccer game and then a baseball game and poor Hailey was a trooper at both too since we didn't get home til 11pm. I couldn't even have worked in a babysitter for her our schedule was so tight. In fact, I had just enough time tor run home and do Peyton's hair in between when I dropped Austen off for warm ups and Hailey's swim lesson.

Anyway, memorable night and a special time for all!


Peyton and Ella
Smells good!

Ice cream with her besties!

Goofin' around with Daddy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home