Three Kids and a Dog

Monday, January 26, 2015

Stunks and Glitter Boxes

Peyton loves animals. Ask her what she wants to be when she grows up and she confidently and quickly replies "a pet walker. "

Ah, dear girl, you don't have to go to college to be a pet walker. "How about just walking your own pets?" I replied. She thought about this for a moment and then said but mom, I want a cat and you don't walk cats! She then went on to tell me that cats just need a "glitter box" to go to the bathroom in. A glitter box! She obviously meant a litter box but I like glitter box so much better!

Her love for animals doesn't discriminate either. She has 31 stuffed animals on her bed (Austen said he counted) and she dresses them all up in her doll clothes. So her dolls are all naked but her furry stuffed animals are dressed in tutus, ball gowns and sports uniforms. She loves them all even the stunk. Yes, the stunk. This is what Peyton thinks a black and white animal who sprays people is called.  Actually, I like stunk even better than skunk!

I am glad Peyton loves animals. As long as she doesn't become some crazy cat lady! 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home