Three Kids and a Dog

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A Whole Lot of Happys

That's Happy Birthday, Happy Thanksgiving and a whole lot of me just being happy now that I'm finally done. So this Thanksgiving I have a lot to be thankful for and I don't take that for granted. I also don't take for granted each day we have on this Earth. So I'm relishing more birthdays including my "first born" Adler who turns 10 tomorrow (Thanksgiving Day).


Ten. 10. I can't believe she is 10! Remember life expectancy for this breed is 7-9 years so she already is above average. She continues to be in good health. Sleeps a lot. Greets guests playfully. Plays tug of war with her toys with the kids and just enjoys romping around in our inch of snow. She is the picture of good health at her age even though Peyton continues to ask when Adler dies if she can get a cat?!

So tomorrow we celebrate what we are thankful for and it's easy to start off with the people who are the most important in my life. I am very thankful for all of my good friends and my family.  Having good friends and family makes this life worth living. But having a supportive husband and three healthy, active children and dog is just a blessing.

I do know how lucky I am. So not just on Thanksgiving but throughout the year, I will be thankful.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home