Three Kids and a Dog

Monday, August 12, 2013

Number Three

I'm officially just about eight weeks out from my scheduled due date of Oct. 11. This pregnancy seems like it has gone so fast compared to the other two. Probably because I have two other kids to take care of, a full time job and have been busy building a new house.

I am definitely more tired than I was with the other two but I will chalk that up to age, two kids and working. This time around, I'm also a lot less neurotic about getting the room set up and making sure we have everything. I say that's mostly because I can't. We don't have a move in date yet for the new house and there's not much I can do at this stage of the game. 

As for names - we have them. Not telling this time. You all will find out when the baby is born.  

Sex  - you all will also find out when the room in the new house is ready. We'll post a video here of us opening the door to the room to reveal a boy's room or a girl's room. 

As for what his/her siblings want - Austen wants a girl so he gets the bigger room and en suite bath.  Peyton wants a boy so she doesn't have to share her toys.  Either way one of them will be disappointed!

As for us, we're happy with either since we already have one of each and all of the clothes for both:) 

Check back often, for the big reveal! 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home