Three Kids and a Dog

Sunday, June 02, 2013

Girls' Day Out

So on Friday, Peyton and I had a girls' day out. Well, really I was supposed to go on a field trip with her for school but that got canceled due to the weather and she was actually feeling under the weather the day before at school so we kept her home.

She ran errands with me in the morning to Target (she got a new Mickey Mouse book), then we went and registered Austen at his new school out in the suburbs. After, we met Tom for lunch.  Peyton was excited when her Dad walked into the restaurant and who knew she was even sick the day before by the way she scarfed down her food!  Then after lunch, we were off for some real girl time.

I took Peyton to Sweet and Sassy where they specialize in kid manicures and pedicures, haircuts, etc. Originally, I signed her up for a manicure and a pedicure but she took one look at the foot tub and said, "I don't want to do that! Mommy, tell them, I don't want to do the foot thing!" I have no idea why she was scared of the foot basin but okay, I relented and she was pleased as punch to have her first manicure. She was a natural.

I hope she's not getting like Grandma Lou because I'm not letting her get her nails done every two weeks! Especially because she picked off most of her chosen purple polish by bedtime!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home