Three Kids and a Dog

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy Birthday to "P"

I know it's the holidays and I'm supposed to be posting all about Xmas, but today is Peyton's birthday and it is all about her so today, so is my blog.

Three years ago, I gave birth to this amazing little girl.  She has grown from a baby into a toddler and now into a big girl who loves to do ballet, play soccer, sing and do anything her big brother is doing.  She is tough and seldom cries when hurt (that's good when you have an older brother).  She is also a momma's girl who wants to go everywhere I go even when I'm just running into a store for a quick return and Tom and Austen are staying put in the car. She loves her dolls and has her own little sarcastic sense of humor that she's just trying out on us.  She's stubborn and she likes to change her clothes multiple times a day and try on everyone's shoes.  She asks for dessert for breakfast and changes her mind many times a day (I hope she doesn't grow up to be one of those girls who can't make a decision!), but she is all ours and she couldn't have had a better birthday with friends and family.

Here's Peyton's birthday in review:

Austen is the first one up in the house and wraps up some of his books to give her from him.  Note the tag and the ribbon.  Next year, I'm getting him to wrap all of my Xmas presents!


Posing before her guests get here.  She couldn't wait to take her boots off to get in the jumpy house. Note one is already off!

Opening her presents.


Her Cinderella cake. She had a little difficulty blowing out the candles instead blowing her bangs up in the air.



Her big girl tricycle.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home