Three Kids and a Dog

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pumpkins

This weekend, we decided to carve our pumpkins we bought last weekend.  Usually, I don't carve my own. At least I haven't in a number of years since we were always helping Austen or Peyton and one more pumpkin to carve was just becoming more work.

But, I was inspired this year.  Guess why?


Yup, to show my Indiana pride, I decided this year was the year that I would get back into the pumpkin carving.  Not bad for someone who doesn't like to do the actual carving and cleaning of the guts of the pumpkin.

I found Tom a stencil for one for Austen too. Of course, he didn't need a stencil.  He could just eyeball it and carve it.


Peyton didn't want to carve a pumpkin so we left her pumpkin intact. But, here is Austen sitting next to both of them.



Stay tuned for what the kids wore for Halloween on Wednesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home