Three Kids and a Dog

Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Trip to the Pumpkin Farm

It seems like Halloween snuck up on us this year.  Usually, we visit a pumpkin patch much earlier in the season.  But here it was Oct. 21 and this was one of the last two weekends before Halloween when we could get a pumpkin.

So we ventured to a new place this year instead of the tried and true Goebbarts.  Aside from the fact that they let you bring your dog, this place was not high on my list of good pumpkin farms.  It was small and overcrowded due to its size.  Yet, I think the kids (and Adler) still had fun.

We went through a big corn maze.


Went for a pony ride. Despite Peyton insisting we wait in line for forever, she was scared to ride the pony.

Posed for pictures.

And picked out our pumpkins. I even bought one this year after a several year hiatus of buying myself one. But I saw a cool idea for carving it that inspired me so stay tuned!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home