Three Kids and a Dog

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Raising Adler and Austen

Yup, that's the revised name of this blog. Originally people asked me after Austen was born if I was going to switch the blog to "Raising Austen." I told them no, but now I think it's appropriate to rename it "Raising Adler and Austen." After all, I am raising both of them! And this blog can be about the both of them.

So what's the latest on the two. Austen is so interested in watching Adler. He's learned to sit up and he can now grab handfuls of Adler fur. The best is that Austen puts everything in his mouth now and sometimes I will catch him moving his wide open mouth toward Adler trying to stuff her in his mouth. I just tell him there's no way our 85 lb. dog is going to fit in his mouth!

Austen likes to watch Adler eat her food and Adler still loves to lick Austen to death. Seriously, sometimes she gives him a complete bath! But Austen never cries. He knows his puppy is his best friend.

5 Comments:

  • I love the new name for the blog! Any chance to see more pictures of Austen. I've seen Adler give Austen a bath and it's pretty funny. Any chance you and Tom want the joggler's wife and I to babysit any time soon?

    By Blogger The Bachelorette, at 6:39 AM  

  • I knew it was just matter of time before the new title.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:14 AM  

  • I'm glad you changed the for the blog. I love this photo of Austen and Adler.

    DoDo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:28 AM  

  • Great idea. Now you just need to start linking to other "mommy blogs" and advertise pet & baby products to bring in a little dough.

    By Blogger Perry, at 2:40 PM  

  • Adorable picture! I think once you move into your new place you'll need a night out w/o austen & adler so the bachelorette and I can babysit!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home