Three Kids and a Dog

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Adler and I Lose Some LBs


Adler goes back to the doctor on Saturday for her annual heartworm check up and I'm hoping that at that time the scale will show that she's shed a few pounds. The green beans seem to be going down easy for her, and Adler and I have been working out together. No I'm not talking about the underwater treadmill walking that was suggested by our vet. Just some good old fashioned running. You see ever since Austen was born it's been difficult for me to get to the gym. So before Tom comes home with Austen, Adler and I hit the pavement. Of course right now she can only make it a mile and a half and so what if my jog is a very fast walk for her - we're both getting some exercise. But the best part is that I can take Adler out in half the time now and she's tired out. Stay tuned for Adler's weigh in on Saturday...and don't ask me to reveal my weigh in. This blog is all about Adler.

1 Comments:

  • A GREAT PICTURE OF ADLER. I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL SOON.

    AUNTIE DODO

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home