Three Kids and a Dog

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Adler and Austen Go for Pictures

This Friday I am taking the day off of work to spend time with Adler and Austen. First day off since I came back from maternity leave. I'm looking forward to it.

First thing on our agenda is to get some professional photos taken. Austen will just be six months old and I need to get some updated professional photos of him. So I went to The Picture People today when I was at the mall to schedule his appointment. Turns out that Friday is "Bring in Your Pet Day!" How perfect. Now I can get great pictures of Adler and Austen together! This is going to be great!

I told Tom that we have to give Adler a bath this week so she's all spruced up for her photos with Austen. I'm sure she's really going to hate that bath but she will love the fact that she gets to go for a ride with me in the car and then gets to be admired by all in the mall. Check back next weekend and maybe I'll post a photo or two of my two:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home