Three Kids and a Dog

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Full Speed Adler!


Being a big dog, it's hard for Adler to slow down once she gets running. This was evidenced recently at my mom's house. Excited to see my dad, she was running up and down my mom's hallway and couldn't stop on her slippery wood floors. She crashed into my mom's metal trash can and then went headfirst through my mom's screen door. Good thing, Linda had a sense of humor about it because I wasn't laughing especially after seeing the damage. My mom had a big dent in her trash can that Tom had to pound out and now we have to make a visit to Home Depot to get a new screen for her.

But this wasn't the only thing that she did that day. When we were all saying goodbye and standing at the door. She jumped up on my dad unexpectedly knocking him backwards and into my mom's curtains on the side of her door which were promptly pulled down. Seriously, this was a comedy of errors. I'm still laughing out loud at the antics caused by my dad and my dog.

Guess, we'll be going back there soon to make some repairs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home