Three Kids and a Dog

Monday, March 04, 2019

Happy 3rd Birthday to Sadie!

Three years has gone by in the blink of an eye and my crazy little puppy has grown into the sweetest, most lovable big dog. Adler sure had a hand in sending our sweet Sadie to us and it's like she knew exactly what we needed (well maybe not all the vet bills and seat belt repair fees!) but Sadie was the perfect balm at the perfect time for our broken hearts. I didn't think it was possible to love another dog as much as I loved Adler but it has happened. And, I think Adler would be okay with that too:)

So we did what we could last Thursday and we gave our pup lots of attention, kisses and treats because only we know how short of a time we have with these Bernese Mountain Dogs. Their lives (like many dogs) are way too short! Peyton made all sorts of signs and cards for her. We bought her new toys and a little doggie cupcake complete with candles.

I think she had a great day and she knew it was a day that was all about her (like most days!).





A new piggie toy!

Peyton's dog

More decorations


Where is it? Where's my cake?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home