Three Kids and a Dog

Saturday, March 26, 2016

It's Spring!

It's officially Spring. The weather has been warmer, the sun has been out and so we have we. The kids have enjoyed playing in the yard, shooting hoops and riding their bikes up and down the driveway/sidewalk.

Kids in the neighborhood are out and knocking on doors to see who can play instead of scheduling play dates. For us, it's the calm before the storm. That means the calm before we get really, really busy. With Austen playing traveling soccer and baseball as well as in the town's little league and Peyton doing rec soccer and still swimming and dancing, we are going to be running from one practice to another game and cramming homework and dinner in between.

But don't get me wrong, I love it. I'll have the rest of my life to hang out at home instead of enjoying my kids being active and forming great friendships with others through sports and dance. So go ahead and bring on Spring, and I'll enjoy the time I have to spend hanging out in our yard
until the storm approaches.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home