Three Kids and a Dog

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Thank God for Carpet

Recently I wrote about how Adler seemed to age about 10 years (and that would make her really old because she is already almost 10!) when we watched her climb the stairs to our second floor. 

The stairs were hardwood and the finish on them made them look beautiful but we couldn't keep them. I love my dog too much to see her struggle to get up them and dreaded my kids walking down them in socks. I couldn't imagine when they had friends over either.

So a few weeks back, we decided to carpet over our beautiful stairs (well, put a runner on them) for the love of our dog and our kids.

I have to say, Adler looks puppy-like bounding up them now and I don't worry about my kids falling down them!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home