Three Kids and a Dog

Monday, September 23, 2013

Sibling Love

Lately, Austen has shown more of an interest in reading. Probably because they are doing it every day at school and then he has to come home and practice too for 15 minutes every day.

When Austen was little, he was never one to really like books to be read to him before bedtime. He preferred a game or for you to play with him. Peyton on the other hand has loved her bedtime ritual of having books read to her.  She is growing more like me every day! I love to read (when I have time) and I fondly remember my aunt taking me to many bookstores and libraries so I would have books to read when I visited her.

Anyway, Austen has taken more of an interest in reading and now he is reading to Peyton at bedtime! Check out how cute they are together reading in Peyton's bed. And, Austen doesn't even mind that she requests Pinkalicious or other girlie books to read! He's just happy to be able to read to her.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home