Three Kids and a Dog

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Addie's Check Up

A few weeks ago, Adler went to the vet for her annual check up. She loves going to the vet like my kids enjoy going to the doctor. She always tries to pull you out the door of the exam room once she is in there and tries to hide in the corner even though she gets a lot of treats from the vet and vet tech.

Anyway, Adler weighed in at 73 lbs. so her weight is down again despite being our canine vacuum cleaner. Vet still wants her to lose 3 more pounds to get to 70. Other than that, our Berner girl checked out healthy at 7 1/2 years old!

I am thankful for the good bill of health given all of the health issues associated with this breed. I have to say that I knew all of that going into getting a Bernese Mountain Dog but not even those could deter me from wanting this head-turning breed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home