Three Kids and a Dog

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Busted!

For about the last month I've been noticing an inordinate amount of hair on my bed. Not my hair, mind you, but dog hair! Now, Adler isn't one to sleep on beds or so I thought. I've witnessed her getting up on beds before, settling down for a few minutes, and then getting down because it was just too hot for her. However, judging from the amount of hair on my bed every day when I come home from work this isn't just a case of Adler getting up on the bed to check out the view and then getting down. No, this is a case of this bed is a lot more comfortable than the floor or even my dog bed on the floor and I'm going to spend my day sleeping here. Just last week when Tom was working from home, he caught her in the act and she barely moved even as he took video and a picture of her! And, today, I went into my bedroom to put something away and there she was lounging on the bed. Time to break this habit or put a blanket on the bed! Look at how comfortable she looks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home