Three Kids and a Dog

Monday, May 11, 2009

Teaching the Grandkids How to Hula Hoop

Remember when you were a kid and one of your favorite things to do was hula hoop? Well, it's one of those things that apparently is always in style so your kids will have hula hoops and you can teach them how to do it.

But, as Austen's grandparents found out, it's not like riding a bike. You can easily forget how to hula hoop as it's not so easy to shake those hips when you're older. I give my parents a lot of credit for trying to impress their grandchildren though and I give you guys a few minutes of laughter watching the two of them facing off in a "I know how to do it" hula hooping contest.

You vote for who you think did better!



3 Comments:

  • That is hilarious!! Just as funny the second time around!!

    By Blogger Busy Mom, at 10:04 PM  

  • Hilarious - they actually have a hula hoop workout class at Flirty Girl! I think your parents tied.:)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:08 AM  

  • I am also having a hard time voting- it looks like pretty equal hula-hooping skills to me! Lots of fun though!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home