Three Kids and a Dog

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Austen and Adler's New Bed

Last weekend, we did it. We transitioned Austen from his crib to a big boy bed. I was a little sad taking down his crib and moving his baby furniture out of his room knowing that he's growing up but I was excited to see how he would react to his new room once we set it up.

So set it up we did last Saturday. He certainly liked using his stool to climb up into his bed and playing cars and reading books on his bed but he wasn't too happy that he had to sleep there when it was time to turn in. The first night was a little rough but he's slowly adjusting to his new bed. Of course he also likes to jump on the bed too and already has gotten a bruised ear lobe from jumping, falling and hitting his ear on the guardrail (who knew earlobes could bruise?!).

Anyway,thought you might like to see Austen and his pal Adler trying out the new bed.

2 Comments:

  • How is this all happening so fast? Before you know it Austen will be in college!

    By Blogger Busy Mom, at 10:09 PM  

  • That's so cute! I am behind on my blog reading so I am catching up. I love that Austen just wants to see the camera- I have the same experience with Vivi! I can hardly get any video of her anymore because she just wants to look at the camera! Oh well.. hope you guys are well and glad you had a nice trip this weekend!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home