Three Kids and a Dog

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Cheese!

During break, I asked my mom to help me take Austen for his two-year-old pictures. The last two times Tom and I have taken him, he hasn't been all that great. Lots of crying and clinging and not wanting to get his picture taken. It's a wonder we got any good shots at all.

I wasn't looking forward to this time either considering our past experiences. Turns out all my worries were for naught. My kid was a model! Okay, yes, I think he's cute and could be model potential but the way he responded to the photographer's directions were just amazing and like a little model would! He listened so well to her and did exactly what she said and even put up with an outfit change! She was impressed and so were Grandma and I!

It must have been all the pictures I have been taking of him for the blog. He loves my camera and I don't really let him touch it so for Xmas I bought him his own. He loves to walk around and take pictures while saying "Cheese!" Of course Adler is one of his favorite subjects.

Here's a few shots of our little guy - soon to be two!



1 Comments:

  • I love the two photos you posted - can't wait to see the others! It's amazing that we are celebrating Austen's second birthday tomorrow - it seems like yesterday that we were all gathering to celebrate his first! Hopefully your nephew will be over this fever so that I can make it!

    By Blogger Busy Mom, at 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home