Three Kids and a Dog

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Austen's Other Side


Austen has become quite the little boy. Getting into things and torturing poor Adler. Although she happily plays along. Just Friday, I was finishing up the dishes and Austen was playing at the computer desk. I didn't hear him for a few minutes so I went to see what he was doing. I walked into his room where he had roamed to find his face covered in the blue magic marker he had stolen from the desk drawer. Luckily, I caught him in time so he had only written on his face and hands and not our carpet,furniture or walls. This was all the day after I found him standing on the closed toilet on his tiptoes so he could turn on and off the bathroom faucet. He's such a boy.

Check out this video of him chasing poor Adler with one of his toys. She enjoyed playing with him though. You can tell by the wagging tail. Good thing she likes him or she wouldn't put up with his no warning belly flops right on top of her.

1 Comments:

  • Its so fun.. its really like you guys have two kids! I wish the cats and Vivi could have gotten along so well!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home