Three Kids and a Dog

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day For Tom

Today was Tom's second official Father's Day. I say official because in my mind he's been a dad since we brought home Adler in 2005.

Anyway, I let him sleep in which was extra nice of me considering that Austen woke up before 5:00am this morning. I managed to keep Austen entertained for awhile eating some dry cereal, watching the Wiggles and playing with Adler by our big front window.

Austen had fun chasing Adler with his "walker" and then practiced cocking his head to the side when I asked him "Who's cute?" He then proceeded to show me who his dog was by pointing at Adler and giving her a kiss. He's also big into saying "bye bye" now too. All this fun before the storms rolled in at 8am and Austen, Adler and I sat by the front window watching the lighting and hearing the thunder.

Austen must like storms because the sound of the wind and the pitter patter of the rain put him to sleep in my lap by 8:15am. After depositing him back in his crib, Adler and I headed back to bed too to wait out the rain.

1 Comments:

  • Cute video as always. Adler is so tolerant!

    By Blogger Perry, at 7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home