Three Kids and a Dog

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Peekaboo, I See You

Austen has become quite the character. I swear once kids become six months old they are so much more fun because they can interact with you. For the record, Austen's eight months now and developing a little personality all his own.

His favorite thing to do now when I put him to sleep at night is to play peekaboo with me. I do not provoke this mind you. He is down in his crib and then pulls down the bumper on the side to see me through the slats in his crib and then starts laughing hysterically.

Of course, I can't resist and must play a few rounds of Peekaboo with him because he's so cute...then it's off to bed. Surprisingly he hasn't had trouble settling down after laughing himself silly.

1 Comments:

  • What a great fun you are having with that baby boy! He’s getting so cute! Ron likes to play peekapoo at bedtime too, but he’s not nearly as cute as Austen.

    By Blogger 00, at 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home