Three Kids and a Dog

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Adler and Austen Have a Sleepover

On Friday, I got a call from my younger brother. He wanted me to go over to his house that evening to let his dog out since he would be gone for a wedding. I told him I would but I'd think Clarence (the dog) would have more fun if he just stayed over with Adler. So he did. Having two dogs instead of one wasn't much different except when one got up, the other had to get up too.

They were both well-behaved aside from an occasional roughhousing from Adler. Austen loved having two dogs to play with instead of two and play they did (note the picture above).




Adler did show her jealous side a little when we were giving Clarence some attention. Funny she never minded us giving attention to Clarence before, but then again we weren't in her own home. Anyway, the two ended their slumber party on Saturday afternoon. And, just like two little kids, they needed all the next day to recover from keeping each other up all night.

2 Comments:

  • This is a great picture of Austen! He's growing up so fast!

    By Blogger 00, at 9:59 PM  

  • I agree with Leigh Ann. Austen looks so much like a little boy now, not a baby! And, of course Adler and Clarence look great too!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home