Three Kids and a Dog

Friday, September 01, 2006

Adler's Fans


Now, I know that there are many of you out there reading Adler's blog. And, I know this because many of you either comment about what you've read or email me separately about it. Now people, to really make this a true blog, you have to post your comments within the blog.

It's easy to do, all you have to do is click on comments under the post. Write your comments. Click on Anonymous if you don't want to sign up through Blogger.com and then hit publish. It's much shorter and faster than sending me an email. Plus, what fun is it if only I can read your cool comments.

So start commenting...on the blog that is! Adler wants to hear from you!!

2 Comments:

  • We'd hate to take the spotlight away from Perry on your comments page!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:27 PM  

  • You're just jealous of the chicken on my shoulder.

    Speak Adler, speak!

    By Blogger Perry, at 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home