Three Kids and a Dog

Sunday, July 10, 2011

What is a !@#?

So about a week ago we are driving in the car and me being the typical front seat driver that I am was telling Tom (who was driving) that he should have gone a different way to get us to our destination a lot quicker.

Tom being rather annoyed at me for once again trying to tell him how to drive was being rather obstinate in not following my directions. So I did what every wife does and told him to quit being a pain in the ass!

To that, my four and a half year old pipes up in the back seat and says "Daddy, you are a pain in the ass!" And then..."Mom, what's a pain in the ass?"

Tom and I immediately dissolved into quiet, uncontrollable laughter that we didn't want Austen to see. We were laughing so hard that both of us had tears streaming down our faces in the front seat!

Leave it to kids to diffuse any parents' arguments with the funny things they say and repeat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home