Three Kids and a Dog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

I'm Sick

So about two months ago, Austen woke up in the middle of the night sick. We think he had a case of Noravirus which he promptly gave to Tom and me. At any rate, he got to stay home from school and even though he felt bed, he reveled in laying on the couch and watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Since then he's been telling me at least every other day that he can't go to school and that he's sick in the hopes of staying home and catching a glimpse of Mickey Mouse.

Recently, we were having this conversation on a Monday morning. I told him that if he's so sick, he can stay home with Adler all day. He looked at me and said "No! Adler can't turn on the TV!"

All that whining wasn't so cute but how he thinks through everything now and comes up with these very logical reasons continues to amaze me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home