Three Kids and a Dog

Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Little Bit OCD

So Friday I came home to find my house in disarray. Friday is our day for our cleaning ladies to come. Usually I come home and my house smells like lemon Pledge and a few things are out of place that I have to rearrange. Not so on Friday. My house still smelled lemony but as I walked in and scanned the place, I noticed that the majority of items on my kitchen counter were out of place. They were all precariously balancing on Peyton's highchair! In addition, our furniture was set up off kilter and needed rearranging. After about 15 minutes spent putting the kitchen/living room back together, I went to pick up the kids.

When we got home, Austen noticed that his room was not the way that he left it either. Here's his little tirade about how the cleaning ladies rearranged his room. What is even stranger is how they remade his bed. I guess they didn't like the way I made it!

1 Comments:

  • I love it! Vivi and I watched it together... Vivi said, Austen is mad Mommy! Heehee...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home