Three Kids and a Dog

Sunday, February 01, 2009

I Wonder...

...what Austen's going to be when he grows up? He likes to figure out how stuff works whether it's his choo choos (as he refers to them) or how he can insert each of his magic markers into the cap of the next one to create a large wand.

Well, one Saturday over the holidays, Tom had to put in a new gate to our stairs and Austen was so excited to help. Maybe a little too excited as he kept wanting to get in there and play with all the screws that were much too little for him. But, it was cute watching him and his dad at work. I overhead Tom telling Austen, "In a couple more years, you're going to be my "gopher" when I have to fix things around the house because I'll ask you to "go for" this and to "go for" that!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home