Three Kids and a Dog

Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Nighttime Ritual

Here it is...the nighttime ritual caught on tape. I hope you have sound or you won't get the full effect since Austen is just giggling the whole time!

You can tell Austen loves his dog. He isn't scared of her either even though she probably looks huge to him. I guess he's used to her. Of course he's never known anything different. Adler has been around his whole life.

Come to think of it, I'm not even sure Adler remembers what it was like before Austen. Okay, maybe she does remember all the attention she used to get but just as we predicted, she still gets more than her fair share of attention by admiring strangers when we take her out for walks.

She's definitely a show stopper and a scene stealer and just a great dog in general. (Especially when she doesn't eat the pizza I left on the coffee table when I had to run upstairs to get Austen from his nap). I couldn't love her more and want her to live forever. I just can't imagine her not being around for Austen's whole life.

2 Comments:

  • too cute!

    By Blogger Perry, at 9:39 AM  

  • That is hilarious! I love that giggle and they are just too cute together!!! doesn't look particularly calming for bedtime.. but it must work! :-)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home