Three Kids and a Dog

Monday, November 07, 2016

Funny Hailey

Sadie used to have a pen that was in our kitchen when she was a bit smaller, but lately we've given her most of our main floor to roam even when we are away. Before this happened, Hailey used to like to play with the doggie door on the pen that Sadie used to fit through for only a few weeks when she was a smaller puppy.

One afternoon, we had just finished lunch and I was busy cleaning up the dishes when I heard a little, "Mommy help me!" I couldn't see Hailey over our giant island that separated the voice from where I was at the sink so I walked around the island to see this!


Obviously, I assessed the situation to make sure she wasn't in distress, but I couldn't help but chuckle and grab my camera phone so I could get this shot of her trying to squeeze herself through the doggie door. Oh Hailey - you crack us up with the things you do and say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home