Three Kids and a Dog

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Austen is Walking!

It happened. Austen finally let go and started walking! It began late last week with one or two steps but now he is taking 15-20 steps at a time. He's so excited to be mobile on his own that he likes to laugh when he is walking - (at least without his shoes on. He's still getting used to his baby New Balance shoes with the thick soles.) Of course Adler is excited too and more often than not, accidentally bumps into him making him fall down. I guess that's what happens when you have an 80 lb. dog and a baby who is trying to walk. Good thing it doesn't bother Austen. He falls down and then wants to try again. Pretty soon he'll be running - or so my friends with kids tell me. Can't wait for that to happen, I say sarcastically. I'm sure it will be real fun to try to take him anywhere now and expect him to sit in the stroller! Goodbye shopping malls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home