Three Kids and a Dog

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Austen Can Dance!

Usually, I try to post about happenings with Austen and Adler together, but there are some occasions when I will post about just one of them. Today is one of those occasions.

Last week, Tom and I noticed that Austen has rythym. Now keep in mind that Tom and I aren't the best dancers in the world, but so far it looks like Austen has acquired a rythym all on his own.

Lucky for you Blogger.com just upgraded their system so we are able to now post video. So you too can check out our cutie pie dancing to the music.

Enjoy.

6 Comments:

  • That is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! I can't wait to see this little cutie today!!

    XOXO
    Auntie Nina

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:16 PM  

  • Soooo adorable!!

    Auntie DoDo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:16 PM  

  • Darling -

    By Blogger 00, at 7:03 PM  

  • Love this post - I've got some moves I can show Austen too (perhaps when he's a little older!)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:31 PM  

  • SHANNON HAS NO MOVES

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:07 PM  

  • That is so precious! He seriously has some moves! Thanks for sharing!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home