Three Kids and a Dog

Sunday, January 31, 2021

My Girls

My girls never really liked dolls. Well, Peyton did for maybe two years. Hailey never. They are all about animals. They talk about and know facts about animals that I've never even heard exist. It's a wonder they have so many stuffed animals in their rooms, on their beds, in their closets, etc. 

So it was no surprise when both Peyton and Hailey put National Geographic Kids on their Xmas lists. Well, I thought we didn't need both so when Hailey was lucky enough to get a subscription from her Godmother for Xmas, I suggested they share. That didn't exactly go over great at first but once they agreed that Hailey could look at it first when it came in the mail, then their sharing got much better. 

The first issue came in the mail just after the new year and they were so excited to receive it and each scour through the details learning more about their favorite living creatures. In fact, the other day, I couldn't find Hailey and walked into the office to find her quietly reading her National Geographic Magazine. My little animal lover(s)!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home