Three Kids and a Dog

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Week 7

The days are flying by! Seriously, I'm not bored at all. Lots to be done and I'm actually enjoying "The Great Pause" to check off tasks that I wouldn't normally get done. Most days are e-learning days with the highlight being going for a long walk with Sadie in the afternoon. When we are in Michigan, we see deer during our walk or we can walk on some pretty trails or take a hike on a dune. In CH, we have kept our walks relatively close to home which has proven to be challenging as there are a lot of people out and walking around the neighborhood and our parks.

The kids are surviving e-learning. Austen especially misses sports and his teammates and often recruits me to play Foot Pong with him. He's doing a lot of running and working out on his own coupled with some baseball and soccer in the backyard. Peyton and Hailey have been playing together for at least an hour every day (and most times they play nicely). This allows me to get some things done around the house too which is nice.

We are now required to wear masks inside stores or in public places where we can't maintain a 6 foot distance. Our first time using them was in the grocery store this past weekend. It was an experience! It's actually hard to breathe in those things! I think Tom was a little more reticent than I was to wear one. I thought I'd be more vain about it but turns out he is as he didn't want me taking a picture of him but I managed to snap one before walking into the grocery store this past weekend.

So it's e-learning as usual here with little breaks to Michigan (to see some gorgeous sunsets). Camps have all been canceled and I think we're going to continue a version of this into summer. What really scares me is that people are talking about the possibility of our schools being closed in the fall too! That's crazy. I hope some really smart scientist comes up with a vaccine soon or at least some drug to treat it!
Art for the Day - Radial Design with Nature (Hailey)

Teacher/Staff Appreciation

Masks!
Missing his Teachers and 7th Grade!

What a Sunset!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home