Three Kids and a Dog

Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter, Love Adler


Easter wasn't so fun this year. My parents didn't let me go to Grandma's house. They said the yard was too muddy for me to play in. I had to stay home all by myself for 8 hours or so.

I guess it wasn't so bad. Austen wasn't around so I got a good nap in and my mom and dad bought me some great balls that I love to play with. Of course Austen got some too so it's hard for me to tell which ones are mine and which ones are his. But at least my parents don't yell at me when I play with his.

Oh, the other downside of Easter. Check out this picture. My parents made me wear those dumb ears. I thought they were done with dressing me up for holidays?! Well, my picture is exactly what I think of this costume!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home