Three Kids and a Dog

Thursday, August 17, 2023

End of Summer Activities

Jo Jo's Shake Bar
It's the end of summer and I've officially run out of things to do with my kids. It's time for school to start (two more days!) and for them to go back to structure and things to do. 

For my girls, I've done it all. Sleepovers with friends complete with taking them to Dancin' in the Streets, specific food order requests and making them popcorn and pancakes. Hailey has had lots of playdates and pool party dates. I've taken Peyton back to school shopping (Hailey could care less plus she has lots of hand me downs.) We've done donut runs after doctor and dentist and eye appointments. They've been to Jo Jo's Shake Bar twice (it's actually a pretty cool place with really good regular food too). They've gone to the driving range and golfing (I'm learning this year too). 

We went with friends to Morton Arboretum to see the giant statues of women made out of logs and sticks and got our steps in roaming the grounds. Of course we went on a really hot day too and the girls didn't want to bring any water (so they drank mine). We went for walks at the park and lots of runs to Andy's Custard. 

The Chocolate Nirvana Shake

Vacation for me is coming and it's called Tuesday and I can't wait. It's been a long summer of entertaining and the kids are wondering what we are going to do tomorrow so I need to sign off now and figure out what fun thing we can do for the last two days of summer! Yippee!


The Girl Scout Cookie Shake

Morton Arboretum 

Woman! (We weren't supposed to be standing on there but only realized it after! Shhh!)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home