Three Kids and a Dog

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat

Right now, Austen, Tom and Adler are probably halfway through trick or treating around my brother's neighborhood. Austen's candy bag is probably getting too heavy and he may want Tom to hold it in between houses. Adler is loving all the people out as she gets to walk around the neighborhood although I'm betting she gets spooked by a few costumes and barks at them. I'm only speculating all this because I don't know. I'm in New Orleans for work for Austen's third Halloween and am very sad I don't get to see him dressed up in his Halloween costume venturing from house to house to collect his loot. At least he will be with his cousins and his aunt/uncle and grandpa too so I know he'll have a blast. It sort of makes me feel better. Tom is sending me updates so this picture is the latest one I received right before they were about to start their journey.

2 Comments:

  • We missed you trick or treating! I have to leave my favorite memory of Austen from Halloween. As the night went on, his bag got heavier and heavier, but Austen didn't want to miss going up to the doors with his cousins. Every time someone would try to give him more candy he would reply, "No thank you, I have enough." in his sweet voice. One homeowner even said, "Oh, your mom must be so proud."

    By Blogger Busy Mom, at 1:32 PM  

  • @ busy mom...that was so funny nina. i did not know that he siad that!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home