Three Kids and a Dog

Sunday, March 21, 2021

Hailey's Many Boyfriends

I didn't think my first grader would be this boy crazy but she does not care what her age is or how old these boys are as she includes boys Austen's age as her latest crushes. Each week she has a different crush. She usually picks the bad boys. Austen's soccer teammates who swear and get yellow cards (much to Austen's dismay). She likes 6th graders because last year when she was a kindergartner (and they were in 5th grade) she may have seen them or been in their gym class or maybe it's because she studies them in the yearbook which she sleeps with under her pillow each night. Who knows how long she stares at that thing after we put her to bed and she's supposed to be sleeping. 

One of her latest crushes is a 2nd grader who is a known troublemaker says one of her friends in her class who lives right by him. The other one is a first grader (phew!) in the other class. I'd say that's more her speed even though his brother is in Peyton's grade and she says that he is a troublemaker. 

Hailey has written notes to these boys and had me drop them in the mail (wink, wink), we've walked by and driven by their houses as well as spent hours perusing the yearbook with her asking me and Peyton for our opinions on who is cute and who is not! I didn't think first graders even liked boys this much but I clearly was wrong! I don't think it's just her either. Her whole class is boy crazy! 

I thought it was Peyton we had to watch out for but clearly I was wrong. Hailey is going to give us (or maybe the boys) a run for the money!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home