Three Kids and a Dog

Sunday, September 29, 2019

From Brownie to Girl Scout

Last week, Peyton's Girl Scout troop held their bridging ceremony where Brownies cross "the bridge" to become full blown Girl Scouts. She gets a new sash and new patches and gets to embark on new and riskier adventures!

I loved my time as a Brownie and then a Girl Scout and would have continued it had it not been for our move to Illinois. Our troop was the best and our troop leaders were always so willing to take us on camp outs which was what we all looked forward to each season. I remember even going to the Poconos one winter camp out (of course I lived in NJ back then).

So I'm hoping that Peyton has just as great of a Girl Scout experience as I did when I was in the 4th grade. So far so good!

On her way over


Crossing the Bridge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home